Sunday, September 11, 2011

two weeks

I went here, Aspex gallery, Portsmouth, two weeks or so ago and it is maybe one of my favourite places to go. They are having an exhibition/not exhibition thingy thing that is sort of like where you make your own exhibition. It is all about making things out of things that have been donated and discarded and found and lost and I think that they probably (definitely) explain it better than I do. They had got a lot of things that are not really to do with anything i.e. reels and reels of £3.50 stickers and also a toy mini car and also shiny things and also a zillion things and a lot of tape because that is important. And also once you made the picture or sculpture you could tape it to the wall. That is my picture, it is a planet.








My new desert boots (Clarks Originals x Laura Ashley)!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment